Sunday, November 2, 2008

New Song Added to Play List

This list will continue to grow as I write. Music has been so much a part of my life. Music helps me through the painful experiences and breaks down the barriers on my heart to let the grief out. There was grief in Darrell's first days in the hospital even though he survived. I realized that our world as we knew it would never be the same. Darrell would never be the same.

This song by Relient K is a song that helped me in a previous time of grief, when my oldest son Trace was going through some difficulties after graduating from high school and going to live with his father. It would only be natural to return to it with my new grief. I didn't stay with it for long. God gave me many new songs.

Let It All Out
Relient K

1 comment:

The Johnson 5 said...

I feel like I live my life through music. When certain songs come on (old and new) I remember where I was and what was going on around me. Certain songs bring back so much joy and then some remind me of a harder time in my life. No matter what they are my songs and my stories and I cherish each one of them.
I am doing the same with your story.
Please know that prayers are being sent to you, I think it is a remarkable and admirable thing you are doing. And I can't wait to be one of your first readers!!